• Getting ready for school in the morning without having to ask your daughter more than ONCE to put her shoes on.
• Your son LOVES his X-box — and you’re happy to have one. He knows exactly HOW and WHEN he’s allowed to play it. After his time is up, he turns it off himself without throwing a fit.
• The girls start bickering in the car while you’re driving. You hear your son remind them that respect is a family value. The girls pause to think about that then start playing nicely. You smile because you noticed you didn’t have to say a word.
• Homework…You dreaded it. You son dreaded it. But now the homework gets done and you EVEN find a way to make it fun for both of you!
• Your daughter is fighting with a “friend” at school. On the way home, she talks to you about it. You listen without judgment, asking her how she feels about the situation. (And you’re thrilled she’s finally opening up to you.)
• Your kids know the evening routine–shower, homework, backpacks ready ALL before TV. It works because you created this routine — all it takes is a gentle reminder from time to time.
You can raise respectful, polite and thoughtful children who are self-confident, responsible and happy.
And you don’t have to resort to yelling, punishing, or threatening. Or turning a blind eye to unacceptable behavior.
Let me show you the way!