Have you reached your breaking point?
Not sure where to go from here?
“I’m successful at just about everything I do, yet I feel like a complete failure as a parent.”
Is this you…?
• You grew up in a household where yelling was the norm. You hated it so much you vowed to never be that kind of parent. But now that you are a parent, you find that yourself yelling a lot.
• You’re successful at just about everything you do, yet you CANNOT get your four-year-old to stay in bed at night. You feel like a complete failure as a parent.
• Your kids are fighting over the same toy AGAIN. Despite your best efforts they refuse to share so you try to resolve the issue by taking the toy. That’s when the real melt down starts…for all of you!
• You’re trying to get out the door in time. You asked your child to put her shoes on for the 10th time. When you come around the corner, she’s sitting there playing with a toy — no shoes! You’re angry again! You just can’t figure out how to get her to do what you want without yelling.
• Out of the corner of your eye you see your child hit his little sister while you are in a long line at a coffee shop. You don’t want to deal with his behavior so you give him a gadget to get a few minutes of peace and quiet.
• Your child is a loner at school. He’s angry a lot. You worry about him. He doesn’t fit in and the more you try to help him fit in the worse it gets.
Truth be told, you want to have a fun loving, peaceful relationship with your kids and enjoy your time as a parent…
But that isn’t happening – at least, not as much as you’d like.
Lisa reflects and shares her latest thoughts and ponderings on issues facing modern parents and tips for finding peace.
“Lisa has walked the road of transforming her own parenting and is an expert guide for those ready to experience a tremendous shift in they way they parent.”
“Lisa is a stellar parenting coach. I didn’t know how many opportunities and options I had to be a more successful parent until I coached with her. Sharing in-depth and heart-centered lessons from her own experiences in a patient and nurturing way helped me and my husband feel supported, understood and open to a new paradigm in parenting.”