How often do you have all or nothing thoughts like “I’m getting it right or I’m messing it up,” “I’m a good parent or a bad parent,” or “I’m right, or they’re right?” Parenting doesn’t have to be an and/or situation; we don’t have to choose. Real-world peaceful parenting is about synchronicity.
So many people believe that as parents, they need to be perfect. They think that they can’t make mistakes, and things are either one way or the other. But synchronistic thinking as an intentional parenting tool has so many benefits for you and your kids.
In this episode, I’m showing you how to transition from being an and/or parent and feel the benefits and value of synchronicity. I’m sharing what synchronistic thinking is, some examples of synchronistic thoughts, and showing you how to use them to create connection in your parenting. Discover how to recognize where you are choosing between and/or and move towards synchronicity in your relationships.
Is there sibling rivalry, name-calling, and not getting along in your home and you don’t know what to do about it? Can you imagine if sibling fighting was no more? I’m here to help. On Thursday, April 7th at 9am PT, 10am MT, 11am CT or 12pm ET, I’m running the Sibling Fighting live workshop where I’ll be covering why this happens, what does and doesn’t work in resolving it, and when to step in to work it out. And if you can’t make it live, no problem! When you sign up you’ll get lifetime access to the recording. Click here to find out more and save your spot, I can’t wait to see you there.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- One of the best ways to create connection with your children.
- A practical tool that can help you become a better parent.
- What your children can learn from you making mistakes.
- The impact that synchronicity can have upon your relationships with your family.
- How being an “and” parent has completely transformed my parenting.
- Why parenting doesn’t involve perfection.
- The benefits of modeling imperfection to your children.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: