Do you have a fear that you are afraid your child will inherit? Do you find yourself spinning catastrophic stories about your child’s future because of your own shadow side? This week, we discuss the nuances of teaching and accepting our limits as parents.
A simple reality of parenting is that we cannot teach our kids every lesson for every experience, and trying to do so will prevent you from connecting. This is something we talk about a lot inside The Hive, and one of the strategies I teach parents is to pick their top 3 lessons, just 3, and focus on teaching those.
Learn how to ditch the panicked mindset and dedicate time to focusing on 3 values you would like to teach instead. Your children have a lifetime to learn; take a moment to celebrate all the successes and connect on what really matters.
Are you over the sleepless nights, the endless battles, the constant fighting, the overwhelming disconnect, and the guilt? Do not miss out on this free opportunity to get a specific game plan for you, your kids, and your family so you can get on the path to peaceful parenting right now. Click here to join me for a free, 90-min group coaching call on August, 22, 2023 at 9am Pacific Time. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- A special invitation from Lisa.
- Why you can’t teach every lesson.
- How to identify your values.
- When to calm your panicked mind.
- How to take time to celebrate.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- Send us an email us or message us on Instagram!
- Click here to join The Hive
- Sweet Home Alabama (2002) – Movie