I could not be more excited to bring you today’s topic on strong-willed kids, and who better to discuss this topic than my strong-willed son, Malcolm. Malcolm considers himself a strong-willed kid, and he is my greatest teacher and the reason I am a parent coach today.
A strong-willed person can solve problems on their own and speak up for themselves, but they do not like to feel forced to submit to someone else’s will. They may be called stubborn or bossy, headstrong, and assertive, but it is strong-willed humans that change the world.
Join us this week for a front-row seat into the mind, actions, and attitude of a strong-willed kid. Malcolm shares the best and worst thing about being a strong-willed kid and some tips, tools, ideas, and advice for parents to create connection rather than demand cooperation with their kids.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The number one thing strong-willed kids want to feel.
- What success feels like to strong-willed kids.
- How to work with a strong-willed kid.
- Why rules are so important in a child’s life.
- How to get strong-willed kids to cooperate.
- What parents can do to improve their relationship with their strong-willed children.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
- Sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course here!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.