I have a special episode this week, and I’m joined by a wonderful guest, Viv Freeman. Viv is a member of my community, The Hive; she’s a leader within our group and I’ve had the pleasure of knowing her for about a year and a half now. She joins me for a discussion about peaceful parenting and shares how transformation can happen with as little as 1 hour a week.
Viv is a mom of four kids, all of whom are 11 and under, and two of these are what we like to call strong-willed kids. We’re turning the tables, and Viv is interviewing me and asking me some questions you all might want to know. We’re digging deep about all things parenting, and I can’t wait to share this with you this week!
Listen in and discover why I do the work I do and why I want to change the world, one family at a time. Hear what peaceful parenting means to me and some ways that I believe you can create a transformation with your kids. My goal every day is to be a better mom than I was yesterday, and this episode is filled with wisdom to help you do the same.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Viv found me and has used what I teach in her parenting.
- The biggest transformation Viv has noticed in her parenting since working with me.
- How to do the necessary work to create transformations in your parenting.
- The number one thing people can expect when they work with me.
- How to stay regulated as parents.
- The number one tool we have as parents.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
- Sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course here!
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
- Ep #16: No, Stop, and Don’t: How to Change Your Approach and Get Your Kids to Listen
Full Episode Transcript: