September 12th is Grandparents’ Day here in the U.S. and what better way to celebrate and honor grandparents worldwide than to have a grandparent on the show this week?! Today’s guest is a wonderful grandparent to three strong-willed kids and joins me to share her experience of supporting both her daughter and grandchildren when they need it most.
Gail Sundell is an amazing woman, artist, minister, mother of two adult children, and grandmother to three strong-willed kids. She is a member of The Hive and is a beautiful example of a grandparent supporting their strong-willed grandchildren and a mother supporting her daughter in finding connection and cooperation with her kids, all without judgment or holding onto old parenting paradigms.
Tune in this week as Gail shares her learnings, insights, and discoveries from the grandparent perspective on the journey to peaceful parenting. She is such a wonderful role model and shows us how she supports her daughter in parenting strong-willed kids and her advice for other grandparents in the same position.
Are you ready to become the parent you have always wanted to be? In as little as one hour a week, you can make the small steps in your peaceful parenting journey that will enable you to change the way you show up as a parent forever. The best news? I’ll be your parent coach in your back pocket at all times! Come and check out The Hive and receive ongoing support with your parenting.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why connection and relationship are essential and how to demonstrate this to children.
- How Gail found me and my work and what she values most about the membership.
- The only way kids will learn regulation.
- How Gail is such a wonderful example to her grandchildren.
- An example of the teamwork Gail’s family has implemented when dealing with three strong-willed kids.
- The value in staying regulated and being another role model to your grandchildren.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Peace & Quiet: A Crash Course For Parenting Your Strong-Willed Kids here.
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
- Gail Sundell: Website
Full Episode Transcript: