As a parent, I used to feel like I was doing it all wrong, and I was often filled with sadness, loneliness, guilt, and shame. I talk to parents every single day who tell me that they feel the same, so if this sounds familiar, you are not alone. But it’s never too late to get on the path to peaceful parenting and be the parent you’ve always wanted to be.
Most of us don’t feel like we know exactly what we’re doing when it comes to parenting. There is no manual, roadmap, or app to guide us, and we all have room for improvement. But all it takes to transform your parenting is commitment, an investment of energy, and being held accountable for achieving your goals.
Tune in this week and learn how to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be and how to implement the change you want to see in your parenting. I’m inviting you to take the first step to transform your parenting and showing you how my upcoming 3-day challenge can help you influence the outcome you want for yourself and your family.
Are you ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? If the answer is yes, I want to extend this personal invitation to completely transform your parenting, and create connection and cooperation in your home. Click here to sign up for my upcoming FREE 3-day challenge Keep Calm and Parent On During the Holidays starting on December 6th, 2021, and learn the tips, tools, and ideas that will move you from chaos to cooperation. I can’t wait to work with you!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to pursue the change you want in your parenting.
- Some tips for achieving your parenting goals.
- How a coach can hold you accountable for achieving your goals.
- Why coaching isn’t for everyone.
- How to transform your parenting and become the parent you’ve always wanted to be.
- Why you can feel ready, scared, and excited all at the same time when making a change.
- What you will gain from the Keep Calm and Parent On During The Holidays course.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: