When I think about the massive transformation I’ve had through parent coaching, it makes me truly emotional. I reached a point where nothing I did was working and I knew there had to be another way. There was a special person that changed my life for the better in so many ways, and I am so excited to introduce you to her this week on the podcast.
Kiva Schuler is the Founder and CEO of the Jai Institute for Parenting, the world’s leading parent coach training institute. She is a mom of two teenagers, a serial entrepreneur, mentor, coach, and speaker, and she’s joining me this week to discuss what parent coaching is and why parenting in a human-centric way is the key to connecting with your kids.
Join us this week and hear what the Jai Institute for Parenting is about, what they do, and how they help parents everywhere. We discuss what parent coaching is, who should hire a parent coach, and why coaching is required for any type of real human change.
Are you ready to become the parent you have always wanted to be? In as little as one hour a week, you can make the small steps in your peaceful parenting journey that will enable you to change the way you show up as a parent forever. The best news? I’ll be your parent coach in your back pocket at all times! Come and check out The Hive and receive ongoing support with your parenting.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Kiva’s words completely transformed my parenting.
- The importance of owning our mistakes as parents.
- What parent coaching is and what it isn’t.
- How working with a parent coach can change your life.
- The benefits of working with a parent coach.
- How to move towards a human-centric approach to parenting.
- Why mistakes are a great opportunity to teach your children about values.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
- Kiva Schuler: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Ep #23: 3 Reasons to Normalize Apologizing
Full Episode Transcript: