Do you or your kids have an advent calendar? When I was growing up, all they had were little pictures behind cardboard doors, but nowadays, it’s incredible what you can get in an advent calendar.
And every advent calendar door marks a new day, a new beginning. When we choose to be a better parent today than we were yesterday, we set ourselves up for more success, empathy, and forgiveness. And this is what we end up modeling for our kids.
In this episode, I’m sharing the joy of the advent calendar and showing you how to use it as a basis to improve your parenting. I’m encouraging you to give yourself a new door to open every day as a parent, and showing you why this time of year is the perfect opportunity to embrace peaceful parenting.
I would love to share a free gift with you, please download your Peaceful Parent Holiday Guide now! The guide offers tips, ideas and support to help you stay grounded and peaceful during the holiday season.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The true mantra of Real World Peaceful Parenting.
- My goal as a parent.
- The only standard I hold myself to as a parent.
- An intention you can set to help you become a better parent.
- How to make a difference in your parenting by making a small change each day.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: