There’s a lot going on for your kids around the holidays. We work so hard to give them an amazing holiday season, but with so many different things happening, it’s no wonder that they can feel overwhelmed and unable to contain the range of emotions they experience.
As many of you know, I have a monthly membership called The Hive and we have a live call every week where parents can ask questions, receive coaching and support, and work through things. At the beginning of every call, I offer some inspiration, food for thought, or a weekly lesson. And to celebrate the 50th episode of the podcast, I’m sharing this week’s lesson to help you understand why your kids storm more around the holidays and how to deal with it.
Tune in this week to learn how to increase your compassion and empathy for your kids this holiday season. I’m giving you this gift with a heart filled with love, and I hope you’ll receive it that way, so learn how to stay calm and carry it forward during this beautiful, but stressful, time of the year.
I would love to share a free gift with you, please download your Peaceful Parent Holiday Guide now! The guide offers tips, ideas and support to help you stay grounded and peaceful during the holiday season.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- One of the most beautiful gifts you can give your kids this holiday season.
- Why your kids might storm more over the holiday season.
- An example of how I’ve dealt with holiday storming in my own life and family.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: