Parenting can be exhausting, right? There is always so much to do and get done, and it feels like there is a never-ending to-do list we have to contend with. With constant permission slips to sign, laundry to do, lunches to make – let alone working and trying to stay in touch with people – life is busy.
There seems to always be a million things we need to do and think about at the same time, and it can lead us to storm alongside our kids because we’re not getting enough rest. But I have the key to feeling more rested, staying regulated, and being less stressed, and I can’t wait to share this with you today.
In this episode, I’m sharing the concept of The Productivity Quadrant and showing you how to use it to start feeling more recharged, refreshed, and rejuvenated in your life. Find out how you may be doing things that you think are productive but are actually robbing you of your energy and restoration, and some examples of how you can apply this work in your own life to start feeling more energized.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How The Productivity Quadrant works and how to use it in your life.
- What it means to be intentionally productive.
- How you could be robbing yourself of opportunities to connect with your loved ones.
- The benefits of being intentionally unproductive.
- Why not having enough rest leads to you feeling depleted and resentful, and how to change it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
- DM me on Instagram with your favorite planner recommendations!
- Click here to see The Productivity Quadrant.
Full Episode Transcript: