What’s possible as a parent? As you know, 2023 is the year of upleveling our parenting. When we make small changes in our parenting, it can have a huge impact on us and how we connect with our kids. But what do the results look like when we implement these changes?
Today I’m joined by Deena, a Hive member who has undergone a massive transformation in her parenting. Since joining The Hive, Deena said her parenting has gone from one characterized by “screaming, chaos, and feeling alone” to “calm, peaceful, and empowered.”
In this episode, Deena and I discuss her road to peaceful parenting. Deena shares the techniques that have helped her the most in her parenting and how The Hive has impacted her.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What peaceful parenting looks like.
- Why baby steps make a big difference.
- The parenting tips that have been most impactful for Deena.
- Why calm parenting is also great modeling.
- How The Hive has transformed Deena’s parenting.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If this episode spoke to you, or you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
Full Episode Transcript: