Welcome to the Real World Peaceful Parenting podcast, I’m so happy to have you joining me today! If you’re feeling stressed, frustrated, and like you didn’t get the memo that everybody else seems to have gotten when it comes to parenting, this podcast is for you! Parenting doesn’t come with a manual, but it’s never too late to find a new, more peaceful way to parent your kids.
For my first episode, I’m introducing myself and sharing a little about why I started this podcast, and the journey we’ll go on together each week. I’m telling you about my own experiences with my old parenting techniques (cue lots of yelling and frustration!) and how discovering a new way of parenting enabled me to feel more calm, happy, and connected as a parent.
Join me this week to learn more about my peaceful approach to parenting and why you can create a deep connection and cooperation with your kids. I’m sharing my non-judgmental approach to helping others parent more consciously and showing you how to create a more respectful and calm environment for all the family.
To celebrate the launch of the Real World Peaceful Parenting Podcast, I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners. All you need to do is subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What peaceful parenting is and why it’s possible for you.
- Why we tend to parent our kids the same way that we were raised.
- How to connect with your kids and gain more cooperation and respect.
- The positive impacts of peaceful parenting.
- Why your kids are acting out and how to work with them to stop it.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.