Welcome back to the podcast, it’s great to be here with you this week! Let me ask you, how often do you listen to your kids – like truly listen? This week, I’m sharing a magic tool to help you connect with your children, and it is going to be a gamechanger for your parenting!
The incredible Brené Brown defines connection as when the other person feels seen, heard, and valued. All our kids generally want is to feel heard and understood by their parents, and by truly listening to them, you can give yourself and your children the most amazing gift imaginable.
In this episode, I’m sharing a simple tool that can change the dynamic in your family overnight. I’m showing you how easy it is to commit to the practice of peaceful parenting and how to use this incredible tool to promote healing and transformation in your family.
I dream of raising a generation of kids that feel deeply heard, are you ready to join me on this quest?
To celebrate the launch of the Real World Peaceful Parenting Podcast, I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners. All you need to do is subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to use this magic tool to ease your child’s suffering.
- What connection is and how to create it within your family.
- The importance of deep listening as a way to connect with others.
- Why it’s so important to ensure your children feel heard.
- How to consistently access your child’s feelings and needs.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
- Oprah SuperSoul Sunday Podcast
- Oprah’s SuperSoul Conversations: How to Listen with Compassion with Thich Nhat Hanh
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.