I have come to realize over time that to create a deep connection with our kids and peace in the home, we have to engage in peaceful parenting as a practice. Not something that we do occasionally, or on and off as and when we need it, but constantly, just like we would with any other practice.
When we practice something, we’re doing it regularly, consciously, and from a place of commitment. When you identify as a runner, it’s because you run regularly, and the same applies to being a peaceful parent. Intentionally engaging with the practice on a regular basis will help you shift your mindset and become a peaceful parent by nature.
Join me this week as I show you why there’s no better time to commit to the practice of peaceful parenting and how to do so without guilt, shame, or judgment. I’m sharing my four-step process to help bring peaceful parenting into your family, and how to integrate it into the fabric of who you are.
To celebrate the launch of the Real World Peaceful Parenting Podcast, I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners. All you need to do is subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to bring peaceful parenting into your family on the regular.
- The importance of engaging and committing to this practice.
- How to get back on the wagon if you fall off.
- Why progress is more important than anything else.
- How to remove shame, guilt, or judgment from your parenting.
- Why you won’t always get it right – and that’s OK!
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
- Sign the pledge and make the commitment with this Four Steps to Peaceful Parenting worksheet!
Ready to take the pledge to practice peaceful parenting?
Enter your name and email below and we’ll send you a copy.
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.