Becoming a peaceful parent doesn’t happen overnight, it takes practice to implement new tools and a new way of parenting. This week, I’m sharing the greatest tool a parent can have to help you harness deep connection with your kids.
Like any other relationship, the parent-child relationship requires continuous care and connection. One of my biggest goals is to build a community of like-minded parents who are looking for a new way to parent their kids to encourage connection and cooperation, and I do this by sharing proven techniques to help you get there.
Join me this week as I show you how to use this incredible tool to figure out what’s going on with your kids and build a meaningful relationship with them throughout their life. Discover how to help your kids feel seen, heard, and valued, and use it on your journey to becoming a peaceful parent.
To celebrate the launch of the Real World Peaceful Parenting Podcast, I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners. All you need to do is subscribe, rate, and review the show! Click here to learn more about the giveaway and how to enter.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to increase the likelihood of cooperation from your kids.
- The importance of getting your children to explore their emotions.
- Four steps to make a world of difference in your parenting.
- Some real-world examples of how useful this tool can be.
- Why it’s never too late to find a new parenting style.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- I’m giving away a $50 gift card to use on one of my Peaceful Parent courses to 10 lucky listeners who subscribe, rate, and review the show!
- Ep #2: How to Listen to Your Kids So It Makes a Difference
Full Episode Transcript:
Enjoy the Show?
- Don’t miss an episode, follow the podcast on Spotify, Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or RSS.
- Leave me a review in Apple Podcasts.