As our children head back to the classroom, parents, teachers, and kids alike are experiencing a range of emotions. With the last two years being so different, it’s little wonder we might be feeling apprehensive. So, I thought now would be the perfect time to bring today’s guest to the show to share some insight into how to prepare for the upcoming school year.
Aimee Buckley has been a public-school teacher for 25 years. She is the Founder of Study Help, a tutoring platform that connects top-quality credentialed teachers with students looking for a better understanding and academic skills. She prides herself in making the content accessible to her students, and her work enables students to gain the additional support and skills they need to be successful in the classroom and in life.
Join us this week as we share three strategies to help you prepare for the return to the classroom and some tips and advice about how to best support your kids with the transition. Hear all about the incredible work Aimee does and how her work impacts the lives of so many children, and what you can do to ease the anxiety you may be facing as your child returns to the classroom.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Study Help impacts the lives of children who need additional support.
- Some tips and advice for catching up after a year of remote learning.
- The importance of creating an environment and routine around learning that works for both the parent and student.
- How to reduce anxiety for yourself and your child as they return to the classroom.
- The importance of a conducive learning environment.
- What you can do to help your child thrive during the school year.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Peace & Quiet: A Crash Course For Parenting Your Strong-Willed Kids here.
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
- Aimee Buckley: Website | Book your free consultation | Instagram | Facebook | Email Aimee
Full Episode Transcript: