If you know me at all, you’ll know that the topic of kids and sports is one of my favorite topics, so I’m super jacked about the guests I’m interviewing on the podcast this week. I am joined by two amazing men, mentors, coaches, and dads, Jim Huber and Jason Holzer.
Jim and Jason are the Founders of 4D Athletes, a complete online training system for athletes to help parents and coaches develop confident, self-motivated, and empowered athletes. They teach essential life skills through sport and join me this week to share some tips to help you become a great sports parent.
Tune in this week as we discuss the endless benefits of kids being involved with sports and how to ensure they have the best experience throughout their lives. So many life lessons can be learned through sports and this episode will show you how you can use sports to teach your kids about failure, teamwork, resilience, and the importance of hard work. There is so much good stuff here, I know it’s going to help you.
If you’re enjoying the podcast, click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you. I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to teach your kids to view every opportunity as a growth opportunity.
- The importance of modeling positive behavior for your kids.
- How sports can help with your child’s coordination and the benefits this has on other areas of their life.
- Why conditional love has no place in sports.
- How to teach your children to find the joy in failure.
- Why your kids’ success in sports has nothing to do with your success as a parent
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Peace & Quiet: A Crash Course For Parenting Your Strong-Willed Kids here.
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
- Ep #27: My Biggest Parenting Epiphany
- 4D Athletes: Website | Facebook
- Click here to get free access to the 4D Athletes parents’ demo course.
Full Episode Transcript: