If you’ve been listening for a while, you’ll know that I do my best to bring you tips, ideas, and support that helps you create deep connection and cooperation with your kids. While reading and listening is information, but coaching is transformation. So, this week, I’m taking things to a whole new level and bringing a real-world coaching session to help with procrastinating kids.
Dani is a member of The Hive and the mother of two boys. She is constantly late because her 5-year-old doesn’t listen each morning, doesn’t follow through with instructions, and generally delays everybody. She feels as though she has tried everything to get him moving and reached out to me for support on what to do next.
Coaching gives you the opportunity to create transformation in your family, so I want you to listen closely to this week’s episode to learn what to do when you feel triggered by your kids’ procrastination. The tools I’m sharing are universal across all age ranges, so listen in and learn how to bring these tools to your own home to overcome procrastination and create cooperation.
Are you ready to become the parent you have always wanted to be? In as little as one hour a week, you can make the small steps in your peaceful parenting journey that will enable you to change the way you show up as a parent forever. The best news? I’ll be your parent coach in your back pocket at all times! Come and check out The Hive and receive ongoing support with your parenting.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to manage your kids in a calm, regulated way.
- The difference between how we see things as adults and what our kids see.
- Some tips to deal with procrastinating kids.
- Why you get triggered and dysregulated when your child doesn’t do as they’re told.
- How to stop feeling triggered when your child doesn’t do what you’ve agreed.
- The reason your child might be procrastinating.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Peace & Quiet: A Crash Course For Parenting Your Strong-Willed Kids here.
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
Full Episode Transcript: