I receive questions on a daily basis about kids and technology. How much time should I allow my kids to spend using technology? When is it appropriate? How do I introduce it? So, I have the perfect guest for you this week, somebody who has a passion for helping parents protect their kids from inappropriate and dangerous content by teaching them how to navigate it.
Bill Brady is a father of five and is the CEO of Troomi Wireless, a cellular network designed specifically for kids. Troomi gives your kids a safe introduction to apps and the internet with its device, plans and operating system. He joins me to share how this impressive, much-needed tool helps kids enjoy the benefits of technology without the dangers.
Tune in this week and hear how Troomi solves the problem of technology for kids, and the top 3 things Bill wants every parent to know about kids and technology. Technology is here to stay, so we’re showing you how to create an environment to help your kids navigate it, and ensure your kids stay safe while using technology.
Are you ready to become the parent you have always wanted to be? In as little as one hour a week, you can make the small steps in your peaceful parenting journey that will enable you to change the way you show up as a parent forever. The best news? I’ll be your parent coach in your back pocket at all times! Come and check out The Hive and receive ongoing support with your parenting.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to monitor the way your kids use technology and their safety online.
- The importance of giving kids technology true to their age and needs.
- Why you should have rules for your children around their technology usage.
- How to introduce technology to your kids.
- Why technology doesn’t have to be a combative relationship between parents and kids.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Sign up for Peace & Quiet: A Crash Course For Parenting Your Strong-Willed Kids here.
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram!
- Join my membership The Hive!
- Troomi: Website | Facebook | Instagram
- Use code RWPP at checkout for $50 off your Troomi subscription!
- Ep #31: Setting Limits: Stop Punishing and Start Guiding Part 1
- Ep #32: Setting Limits: Stop Punishing and Start Guiding Part 2
Full Episode Transcript: