Raising a strong-willed kid can be exhausting, and at times, painful and frustrating. You love your kids so much, but there are occasions where things feel really out of control, and it affects your marriage or co-parenting relationship. The struggle is very real.
If you’re anything like I used to be, you see other families who don’t seem to be struggling, and you just can’t figure out what you’re doing so wrong. All you want is connection and cooperation, yet parenting isn’t how you thought it would be, and you wish things could be different. I see you with no judgment or shame, just 100% pure love.
Today’s message is short and sweet yet full of impact. You deserve to have the family you want and always dreamed about, and things truly can be different. Join me this week and hear how you can take the first step towards making a permanent change in your parenting and create a life filled with peace, connection, and cooperation. And remember, you are not alone; I’m here to guide you and will be with you every step of the way.
If you feel ready to try something new, do something different, and finally move forward, you are in for a real treat. As we head into what can be one of the most stressful times of the year, I want to help you create cooperation in your home. Wherever you are in the world, you can participate. Click here to sign up for my upcoming FREE 3-day challenge Keep Calm and Parent On During the Holidays starting on December 6th, 2021, and learn the tips, tools, and ideas that will move you from chaos to cooperation. I designed this for YOU, and I can’t wait to work with you!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- What I’m going to teach you in the 3-day Keep Calm and Parent On Holiday Challenge.
- How to take the first step towards a life of peaceful parenting.
- Why you need to be willing to show up and be ready to make a change.
- How to harbor a deep connection with your strong-willed kids.
- Why I understand how difficult it is to raise strong-willed kids.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
- Going There by Katie Couric
Full Episode Transcript: