Do you sometimes fear that your peaceful parenting will lead to a spoiled child or an overindulged adult? Are there adults in your life who tell you that your child is spoiled or is going to be spoiled if you keep parenting that way?
It can feel confusing and frustrating when you are committed to peaceful parenting, and others who you know and care about you and your kids aren’t on board. But tending to your child’s needs is not excessive, and it won’t spoil them. Let that advice go in one ear and straight out the other.
In this episode, I’m sharing the definition of being spoiled and showing you why you cannot spoil your child by devoting too much love, time, and attention to their needs. Hear the many benefits of kids who grow up with connection, how to ignore other people’s advice, and how to show up and be there for your kids.
If you want to take the next step this spring to become a better parent and you would like to be a future success story, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why you can’t spoil a baby or child by responding to their needs.
- How kids who are securely attached have much better outcomes throughout their lives.
- What true connection entails.
- How your children learn that their needs matter.
- Why it isn’t pampering to show up and be there for your children.
- The secret to forming a secure attachment with your kids at any age.
- Why peaceful parenting is not spoiling your child.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: