Every week, so many of you are listening to the podcast and taking what you are learning and implementing it into your life bit by bit. And this week’s guest is the perfect example of how these small, consistent actions can have a huge impact on your journey to peaceful parenting.
I love sharing with you all what is possible, and what a real-world peaceful parenting transformation looks like. So this week, I’m welcoming Hive member Tricia to the show. She has an amazing success story to share about her and her three-year-old son, where she managed to stay regulated while he was storming at bedtime.
Listen in this week to hear Tricia’s incredible parenting transformation, how far she’s come and how she’s doing things differently on the path to peaceful parenting. Hear how Tricia has changed the way she approaches things when her son is storming, and how she stopped storming alongside him and taking his behavior personally.
If you relate to Tricia’s story and are ready to try something new and different in your parenting to have a transformation of your own, I’m here to help. I’m running a FREE masterclass tomorrow, Thursday, May 19th, 2022 where I’ll help you take the next step in moving from compliance to connection, and get on the same team as your children. Click here for more details and to sign up, I can’t wait to see you there!
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Tricia managed to stay regulated when her son was storming.
- Why you need to stop being hurt by your child’s disrespectful behavior.
- How to give your child space when storming while validating their feelings.
- An invitation to help you take your real-world peaceful parenting to the next level.
- What to do if you are making your child’s storming mean unkind things about yourself.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: