Today I’m taking you on a journey to help you see what’s possible for you, your parenting, and your family. I’m introducing you to Hive member Hannah, who has made incredible progress when it comes to taking what her children do or say personally.
Hannah is a mother of three kids under the age of six, with a fourth on the way. When I first met her about a year ago, she was a self-proclaimed non-peaceful parent. She didn’t know much about peaceful parenting, but she knew she desperately wanted to make a change. She set out to calm the chaos and create connection, and joins me this week to share her journey.
Listen in this week and learn the difference between a process problem and a character problem and why all process problems are fixable. Hear where Hannah started in terms of her parenting and the changes she has made to get to where she is today, and why YOU could be a success story, just like Hannah.
If you want to take the next step this spring to become a better parent and you would like to be a future success story, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How Hannah learned to stop taking her children’s behavior personally.
- What the path of least resistance is and why our brains want to take it.
- How to tell whether you have a process problem and how to deal with it.
- Some examples of process problems.
- How every behavior communicates a need.
- Some things that are key for recovering permissive parents.
- How Hannah took what she learned from The Hive and implemented it to her family relationships.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
- Atlas of the Heart by Brené Brown
Full Episode Transcript: