The Hive is a community of people who understand progress over perfection, and I love bringing you real-world success stories from members inside the group. This week, I’m welcoming Francene and her son Kiran to the podcast, who join me for an open, honest conversation about what it’s been like to travel the peaceful parenting path together since Francene joined The Hive.
Francene is a mom of two boys, she lives in New Zealand and has been a member of The Hive for the last year. She joined the program thinking that she could “fix” her son and his behavior, but the reality of what she has experienced is entirely different. Francene and her family have had a massive transformation since joining the program, and I’m so excited to welcome them to the show.
Tune in this week and hear how Francene and Kiran worked together to create more connection and cooperation in their relationship and what success looks like for them. Kiran shares the biggest disconnect he used to experience with his parents, how this has changed since his mom joined The Hive, and why real-world success is about progress, not perfection.
If you want to take the next step this spring to become a better parent and you would like to be a future success story, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Why dysregulation is such an uneasy feeling.
- How Francene used to take Kiran’s behavior personally, and how she changed the way she viewed it.
- What is different now for Kiran compared with the beginning of the pandemic.
- How Francene and Kiran found ways to cope with Kiran’s anxiety.
- Why cooperation comes easier when there’s connection.
- Some thoughts Francene used to have when Kiran would lock himself in his room.
- What Kiran wants other kids who experience anxiety to know and understand.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
Full Episode Transcript: