Sports is a great place for your kids to learn the important life skills they need to navigate the world. And in order to support and maximize opportunities for your children, you need to be a great sports parent. If your kid is just starting out and you don’t know the world of sports but want to be there for your children, you don’t want to miss this week’s episode.
This week, I’m joined by returning guests Jim Huber and Jason Holzer. They are amazing men, mentors, coaches, and dads, and founders of 4D Athletes, a complete online training system for athletes that helps parents and coaches develop self-confidence, and motivation, and empowers athletes to do their best. They join me this week to share some tips and advice to help you be a great sports parent.
Join us this week to hear why Jim and Jason believe sports is such a great place for your kids to learn important life skills and some of the important life lessons that sports can teach your kids. They’re showing you how to use sports to teach your kids to become coachable and good teammates, one of the best pieces of advice for sports parents, and what you can do at home to support your kids in sports.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent and you would like to be a future success story, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How to use sports and teamwork to teach your kids about values and life skills.
- The importance of modeling behavior for your kids.
- Why we should all be praising the effort not the result for our kids.
- How to encourage kids that sports are fun.
- Some tips to help your kids understand how to be coachable.
- The importance of having your goals and your kids’ goals aligned.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram
- 4D Athletes: Website | Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | Podcast
- Ep #25: How to Speak Growth Mindset and Why You’d Want To
- Ep #29: 3 Ways to Become a Great Sports Parent with 4D Athletes
Full Episode Transcript: