There’s a lot going on around this time of year. You’re stressed, busy, and sometimes overwhelmed. We work so hard to give our kids an amazing holiday season with things, parties, and activities, but we forget how overwhelming this time of year can also be for them.
Your kids are going to storm around the holidays; you might as well add it to your calendar with the rest of the festive activities. Things get so intense for our kids, and a lot of times, they’re going to show you their feelings by storming. But the important question is, despite all this, will you give them the most beautiful gift available this holiday season?
Today’s episode is a replay of one from this time last year, but the message I shared is too important not to bring it back to you this year. I’m showing you how to hold space for your children during this time without making their behavior mean they are difficult or ungrateful and showing you how to increase compassion and empathy for your kids this holiday season.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- One of the most beautiful gifts you can give your kids around the holidays.
- The importance of holding space for your children when they storm.
- How to understand that every one of your child’s behaviors communicates a need.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
Full Episode Transcript: