Something I know for sure is that reading and listening are information, while coaching is transformation. So this week, I’m cranking things up to a whole new level at the perfect time of year and bringing you a short, sweet, but potent Real World Peaceful Parenting coaching session that will be sure to help you right now.
Gift-giving can be tricky, and managing your thoughts around your children’s responses to the gifts you buy them can be even trickier. Hive member Gail came to me to ask a question about gratitude, gift-giving, and expectations for the holidays for her, her kids, and her grandkids, and the call was so helpful and on-point that, with Gail’s permission, I felt compelled to share it with you at this time of year.
Coaching gives you the opportunity to create transformation, so don’t miss this coaching call with Gail to hear my thoughts on gratitude when it comes to gift-giving. I encourage you to ask yourself what comes up as you listen to this conversation and uncover what you can take away and apply in your own life to stay in the moment and truly enjoy this holiday period.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- Some questions to ask yourself about gratitude and expectations around this time of year.
- What frustration is and why it might show up for your kids around gifts.
- How to establish whether there are expectations that you need to drop.
- Why kids can get so overwhelmed around this time of year.
- How to manage your mind around the gratitude you do or do not receive from your kids when giving them gifts.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
- Ep #36: Grandparenting Strong-Willed Kids: An Interview with Gail Sundell
Full Episode Transcript: