It’s our first episode of 2023, happy new year! I’m declaring 2023 the year of unconditional love and connection, so to welcome in the new year this week, I’m bringing you a replay of an episode that is more important than ever to hear. This episode will have an immediate impact on your peaceful parenting journey, so you don’t want to miss it!
It is never too late to get on the path to peaceful parenting, no matter how old your children are. Each week I bring you tips, tools, and strategies to help you on your journey, and this week, I’m bringing you 10 things I know for sure about peaceful parenting. As you listen to this episode, there are some questions I want you to ask yourself, so tune in to hear what they are and how they can help you.
Tune in this week to hear 10 things I know for sure about real world peaceful parenting. These 10 things are absolute game-changers when it comes to your parenting, so learn how to apply them in your life to transform your parenting and create true connection with your kids.
Download my free 10 Things You Need to Know About Peaceful Parenting worksheet here!
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- How the perfect parent doesn’t exist.
- My goal every day when it comes to parenting.
- Why you cannot mandate cooperation with your kids.
- Some thoughts I never want you to allow your brain to indulge in.
- How to start thinking about the mistakes your kids make in a different way.
- A mantra I use in every aspect of my life that I know will help you in yours.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
- Ep #93: Connection is NOT a Reward. Here’s Why…
- Ep #90: Hope Does Not Build Connection. THIS Does…
- Ep #72: Calm the Chaos, Create Connection: A Real-World Success Story with Hannah
- Ep #55: Connection Can Come from Setting Limits: Real World Coaching with Angela
Full Episode Transcript: