We all want to connect with our kids, and we all want to parent in a way that is effective. We continuously try different things, and we are eager to find what works. So how do you respond when your co-parent is parenting in a way that isn’t in alignment with the way you want to parent?
What do you do when your co-parent loses their shiz while parenting? What do you do, how do you act, what do you say, and how do you say it? And most importantly, does the way you currently respond help or hurt the current situation and the relationship?
In this episode, I’m showing you what to do when your co-parent responds differently to you in their parenting and sharing a different approach that will work beautifully to help the situation while creating deeper connection for all involved. Learn how to get on the same page as your co-parent while still maintaining a peaceful parenting approach and a powerful tool you can use to help ensure all parties feel seen, heard, and valued.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- A powerful way to share with your co-parent what is working.
- How before peaceful parenting, my thoughts, actions, and words didn’t help situations.
- An example of how this work has shown up in my own life and the lives of The Hive members.
- How to show up in a way that helps your co-parent and your child while also staying regulated.
- An effective tool to lead your co-parent into peaceful parenting without controlling them.
- Why your co-parent’s brain might not be wired in the same way as yours.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
- Ep #91: Busting the Myth: You DON’T Need to Parent from a United Front
Full Episode Transcript: