Many parents want to parent peacefully. They dream of parenting differently than how they were parented or are parenting right now, but they don’t know how. We are raising ourselves alongside our children, which can often feel difficult and isolating. But there are people out there to help and support you in your journey.
I am so excited to welcome an incredible guest to the show this week. Kiva Schuler is the Founder and CEO of the Jai Institute for Parenting, the world’s leading parent coach training institute. Kiva is a very special person in my life. She is a friend, a mentor, a sister, and a colleague in this revolution of changing the world one family at a time, and she joins me this week to share more about the mission we’re on together to help you uplevel your parenting, and more about the peaceful parenting revolution.
Parent coaching changed every aspect of my life, so join me this week as we share more about the mission we’re on together and the work the Jai Institute does in helping parents break generational cycles and uplevel their parenting. Hear some ways you can uplevel your parenting in 2023 and more about Kiva’s new book, The Peaceful Parenting (R)evolution.
If you want to take the next step to become a better parent, come and check out The Hive. It’s a one-of-a-kind community that serves parents who want ongoing support with their peaceful parenting journey and gives you everything you need to move along the path to peaceful parenting. Ready to become the parent you’ve always wanted to be? Click here to join The Hive now, I cannot wait to welcome you to the community.
What You’ll Learn from this Episode:
- The best way to support adults to create behavior change.
- Why our mistakes do not define our worth.
- The relief that comes with having a community in your parenting.
- Why Kiva founded the Jai Institute for Parenting and how it helps parents just like you.
- The reason you might struggle with parenting your child in the way you want to.
- How to become the parent that can guide your kids toward wholeness and fulfillment
- How I learned to break the generational cycle I was entrenched in and show up in a completely different way as a parent.
Listen to the Full Episode:
Featured on the Show:
- Click here to sign up for my free Peaceful Parenting mini-course! You’ll find everything you need to continue on the path to peaceful parenting over there just waiting for you.
- If this episode spoke to you, or you have a suggestion for a future episode or a question you’d like me to answer on the show, email us or message us on Instagram.
- Ep #45: What is Parent Coaching? A Conversation with Kiva Schuler from the Jai Institute for Parenting
- Ep #106: How to Stop People-Pleasing: Leveling Up as a Parent
- Kiva Schuler: Website | Facebook | Instagram | Book
- Kiva has a special treat for Real World Peaceful Parenting listeners. She’s running The Peaceful Parenting Experience LIVE and would love to invite you to join FREE of charge! Click here to get your FREE ticket to the book club by entering the promo code BOOKCLUB at registration. The first session starts on February 1st, 2023, so don’t miss it!